Travel Conduct Policy. A Clean Coorg Initiative.
We follow a strict “ Leave No Trace ” policy while visiting Coorg/Western Ghats.
Plan ahead & Prepare
- Coorg/Western Ghats is a eco sensitive area .Plan your trip by thinking about how it will impact the environment and also how it may affect others as well.
Dispose of Waste Properly
- You are responsible for anything you bring into the place. Carry out all your trash.
- Pick up trash that others may have missed or that were dropped by accident.
- Wherever possible, avoid the use of plastic bags and disposable plastic water bottles.
- Do not remove/Tamper objects from the natural environment or any site you visit.
- Take only pictures, leave only the lightest of footprints, and bring home only memories.
Respect People, Place & Privacy
Travelers are expected to respect others. This includes other travellers, Coorgexpress staff, third-party service providers and the local people and cultures during the visit.
Responsible Travel with Indigenous People
Connecting curious travellers with best local experiences of the Indigenous communities is an essential part of our identity, apart from tourism, we also promote the artisan’s products through our marketplace to which supports their well-being.
- Observe wildlife from a distance.
- Do Not Feed Animals.